[GE users] Share trees

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed Jul 1 07:29:21 BST 2009

Of course, now that I look at it a little more closely, the share tree I
suggested isn't valid because the default user is present twice in the
same project ("no project" in this case).  More importantly, how should
Grid Engine tell to which branch a job should belong?  To really get the
behavior you want, you're going to have to use projects or enumerate the
users in each group explicitly.  There's an open RFE to get Grid Engine
to use external directory services, so we're well aware of the issue.

Daniel