[GE users] Difference between SGE and GE

griznog griznog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:38:22 BST 2009

Thanks, Daniel. To restate Ionel's question in a more selfish way, is
everything in the GE source tree under the GE license so that as long
as I build from there for anything in that tree I don't have to deal
with license issues? I'm happy to forgo polished installation in
exchange for not having to deal with licensing issues and want to make
sure I pick the right path now before (S)GE spreads tendrils too far
in our environment.

jbh