[GE users] gridengine 6.1u3 + openmp

jobic jobic at polytech.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Jul 2 14:28:32 BST 2009

Hello,

I read the doc carfully, and watched the mailling list, i just can't
find the answer i'm looking at.

I would like to know how i can run openmp program in a cluster composed
of small nodes.
I've got 17 nodes of 4 processors each.
So if a user use 4 processsors for his openmp program, how can i tell
gridengine that the 4 nodes must be in the same node ?

I know i can do a parallel environment with the $fill_up allocation
rules, but i don't know how to tell gridengine to launch the code only
when a node is free.

Thanks,

Yann

--