[GE users] GE service failed to provide exec hosts

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jul 2 21:29:04 BST 2009

I figured what's wrong in my gesvc configuration.
Now, SDM was able to dispatch resources to gesvc but one node is in error state.

How do I clear the error state?
I've restarted cs_vm on the node but it didn't clear the error.

# sdmadm sr
service id          state    type flags usage annotation
gesvc   compute-0-0 ERROR    host       50    Execd is not running
        compute-0-1 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event
        compute-0-2 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event
        compute-0-3 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event
        compute-0-4 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event
        compute-0-5 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event
        compute-0-6 ASSIGNED host       99    Got execd update event

Regards,
- Chansup