[GE users] how to get finished/failed/running/waiting jobs in an array job?

pescobar pescobar at cipf.es
Mon Jul 6 11:17:13 BST 2009

thanks for your help Fred,

finally I think I will have to parse "qstat -g d" output. I have started writing a little
python cli interface to qstat in order to get my desired output. I will share it in the
mailing list when I have something usable in case it is useful for anyone.

I got surprised of not being able to get how "many total jobs/running jobs/waiting
jobs/finished jobs" I have in my array jobs directly from a qstat option.

Pablo.

--
Pablo Escobar Lopez
Head of Infrastructure & IT Support