[GE users] how to get finished/failed/running/waiting jobs in an array job?

fy fly at anydata.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 11:37:27 BST 2009

Last week I wrote a perl script as a Friday afternoon exercise, using
the output of "qstat -g d -xml", that would give a per job
running/pending split, but not the total finished count.

It seems that to get what you want will need more than one qstat call,
which could lead to inconsistent data if any jobs/tasks change state
between the two qstat calls.

good luck :-)

--
Fred Youhanaie