[GE dev] s390x Architecture

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 17:18:48 BST 2009

Uriel,

If you can let us know whether it works with Johann's arch hack, then I will get the needed changes to properly support s390x into the project CVS.

Just FYI, the real code changes to support MIPS Linux (for the Loongson processor) are very small, but the install script needs to be modified to support the Linux platform, see:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=35&dsMessageId=169369

 -Ron