[GE users] Re: [GE users] Announcing Grid Engine 6.2 Update 3 Courtesy Binaries

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 17:31:49 BST 2009

Just a few minor features and changes in the update 3 release:

1) I/O accounting for Linux (Issue 2429)

2) new port: MIPS Linux port, for supporting China's Loongson processor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson

3) refreshed the PPC/PPC64 Linux port, NetBSD port

4) better arch name handling for the BSD platforms. The problem found by Brooks is now fixed:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=39&dsMessageId=48428

 -Ron