[GE users] Using SDM Cloud Adapter for Managing Solaris Zones

rhierlmeier richard.hierlmeier at sun.com
Tue Jul 7 06:32:03 BST 2009

The Service Domain Manager (SDM) module of Grid Engine 6.2u3 comes with an
Amazon EC2 connectivity. The responsible service inside of SDM is the Cloud Adapter.
However the usage of the Cloud Adapter is not limited to EC2. By implementing
tree scripts any cloud solution with a CLI interface can be adapted.

Last week I worked on a solution for Service Domain Manager  to provision
Solaris zones via the Cloud Adapter. I published the solution under

   http://blogs.sun.com/rhierlmeier/entry/using_sdm_cloud_adapter_to

Richard

Richard Hierlmeier           Phone: ++49 (0)941 3075-223
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7	     mailto: richard.hierlmeier at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg           http://www.sun.com/grid

Sitz der Gesellschaft: