[GE users] License Integration: How complex vars get assigned with the value of free licenses by loadsensor script?

sangamesh forum.san at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:18:03 BST 2009

Thanks Mark for your suggestion.

I did one mistake while requesting resources in the submit script for
parallel job.

To run an 'n' mpi process parallel job, I requested #$ -l
acfx_par_proc=n but it should be #$ -l
acfx_par_proc=1.

At this point it is working.

But I'll go through your suggestion with the provided links,
in-detail. And will deploy further.