[GE users] How to use "qconf" in JSV scripts?

shruti_m shruti at synopsys.com
Tue Jul 7 23:10:02 BST 2009

I am trying my hands at writing JSV script which needs to check if a user belongs to a specific user list?

?qconf ?su <user_list? does not help inside JSV script?so please let me know if there is any JSV function or other alternatives to get this info.

Is this also part of an enhancement plan like ?qstat? related info to be made available in JSV later on..

Thanks,
Shruti