[GE users] SGE execution host installation issue

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jul 8 11:47:41 BST 2009

Sounds like your SGE environment setup scripts are not being set for
users as they login. 'qsub' is simply not in your path yet.

You need to source the "sge.sh" or "sge.csh" setup scripts that are in
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/ -- most people move these into /etc/
profile.d/ or other places so that they are run automatically for each
user.

-Chris