[GE users] dbwriter errors

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Wed Jul 8 12:15:35 BST 2009

Hi,

Before running the dbwriter update the dbwriter must be stopped,
otherwise it will hold a lock on the tables that the other process is
trying to update and therefore cannot finish the update. This can be
seen while running the dbwriter installation, as the script will hang
somewhere in the update database section.

Regards,

Jana Olivova