[GE dev] s390x Architecture

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 06:30:16 BST 2009

Let us know if you encounter any issues!

And when you get everything compiled and installed, it will display the arch as "ia64", but in terms of functionality, everything should work.

Also, compiling SGE from source is a bit difficult, so you can try passing aimk options (see aimk -help) to use class-spooling, no security, no JNI, no java, and even no qmon, and no remote -- missing those the install program would complain, but you can create fake ones by using "touch". :-)

 -Ron