[GE users] SGE6.2U3 windows execution installation error

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:46:13 BST 2009

Hi Harald,

yes i am able to run all binaries manually on winxp box!! it gives perfect results too

"$SGE_ROOT/utilbin/win32-x86/
gethostname -aname"  ---------------> this gives execution machine name..

/bin/win32-x86/qconf -sh ---------------> this displayed admin host list...

thanks
manjunath A

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:00 PM, pollinger <harald.pollinger at sun.com<mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com>> wrote:
Can you execute "$SGE_ROOT/utilbin/win32-x86/gethostname -aname" and all
the other binaries manually?