[GE users] output from task

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Jul 10 15:25:38 BST 2009

By default you will find files named <jobID>.o and <jobID>.e in the
home directory of the job submitter. The .o files are for the
application STDOUT stream and the .e is for STDERR.  Read the manpage
for qsub to see what switches can be used to alter this behavior and
change the output file locations.

-Chris