[GE users] Using SDM Cloud Adapter for Managing Solaris Zones

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 10 20:03:42 BST 2009

Hi Richard,

I've read your blogs and am following your scripts.
And I find that the following EC2 variables are not defined:

SDM_EC2_AMI_ID
SDM_EC2_SECURITY_GROUP

What should be used for these two variables to fake them?

Also, your sge XML file doesn't define how to install/uninstall the execd daemon.  Is this missing or is it defined else where?

Thanks,
- Chansup