[GE users] special job scheduling

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 02:10:22 BST 2009

I am running 6.2_2.

Here is the scenario I am trying to configure:

queue A  is mostly full
queue B  is occasionally full
If there are no jobs in queue B then queue A should take over all the slots of queue B without suspending the running jobs.
If  I submit jobs in queue B then these jobs should take over the slots of queue B only, without suspending any running jobs.

Any help possible?

Thanks,
SB