[GE users] Use queue only if explicit requested

murple andreas.kuntzagk at mdc-berlin.de
Tue Jul 14 11:41:07 BST 2009

Hi,

I tried to google for it but couldn't find it. (probably because of my
failure to come up with the right search phrase.)

I added a special queue for long running jobs (subordinated to the other
queues) Now I want to make it necessary to explicitly ask for this queue
for a  job to go to it. So if user qsub without request for a queue it
NEVER should end up in the longrun queue.

Thinking about it - is subordinating and setting the sequence number
doing the trick?

Unfortunately I can't test (without filling up my cluster) because I
don't have a testing env. Something to put on my ToDo.

regards, Andreas