[GE users] Use queue only if explicit requested

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Jul 14 11:43:57 BST 2009

Hi Andreas,

You can do this by creating a new requestable resource of type FORCED.
When a resource is "FORCED" it must be explicitly requested in order
to be used.

If you attach this forced resource to your queue then I believe the
queue only becomes usable either to people directly asking for the
queue or to people directly requesting the forced resource.

-Chris