[GE dev] s390x Architecture

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:29:35 BST 2009

On 7/14/09, uriel01 <uriel.carrasquilla at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> There is no existing section for LINUXS390X.  That is what I am trying to do, add suppprt for the s390x architecture.

Can you post the changes you've made -- they don't need to be perfect,
I just want to make sure that we are on the same page...

The error message you get has "cc1: warnings being treated as errors",
and if you look at the compiler flags you've included in the previous
email, -Werror is still there. As Harald mentioned, you have not
removed "-Werror" in aimk yet.

Rayson