[GE dev] s390x Architecture

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:48:28 BST 2009

I applied your changes to scripts/compilearch and got the same result.
Then I turned on debugging to find out what was going on:

% sh -xv scripts/compilearch -b LINUXS390X_26

Then I found that it died in the case statement (Map buildarch into uppercase).

So I think the correct parameter to pass to compilearch is:

% scripts/compilearch -b lx26-s390x
LINUXS390X

... which means, the correct way to invoke distinst is:

% scripts/distinst -allall -noexit -vdir sge-6beta2 -basedir /tmp LINUXS390X_26

Rayson