[GE users] ARCo and sge_share_log

easymf michal.bachorik at sun.com
Tue Jul 21 12:17:09 BST 2009

> And while I?m all revved up, I will allow myself to say that a reply
> like yours is not something I would expect from someone that comes
> from @sun.com ?

pardon me .. i would not expect that comment like yours belongs to
mailing list. users at gridengine.sunsource.net is not official (paid)
support, sun engineers are doing responding to questions on this mailing
list in their free time, so please leave such kind of comments for yourself.

best regards,

michal