[GE users] Error Job's Host

dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 18:24:49 BST 2009

Hi Daniel,

We look into the qmaster log file first. In case it is a parallel job, then we also make a copy of the hosts file into the job's CWD and the first node is the master host for the job. But I guess we cannot always be sure that a hosts file has been generated if the failure occured much before that.

/Dev