[GE dev] Review of IZ 2699

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Wed Jul 22 18:57:43 BST 2009

Here are the changes for the IZ. Maybe someone has a better idea for
getting the current user who ran the script. I tried `whoami`, but in
the script it is not recognised as being in the path. Therefore I ended
up having to parse the output of `id`, which still could probably be
improved. Anyone who has a better way of parsing it please let me know.
Otherwise just a review of these changes is needed. The patch looks
complicated, but basically the only changes are the addition of the if
statement and the rest is just the code being properly indented within
the if block.

Michael