[GE dev] s390x Architecture

uriel01 uriel.carrasquilla at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 28 22:01:37 BST 2009

> You will need to install Motif on your machine.

I installed the openmotif-devel RPM and the following compile worked:
 # ./aimk -spool-classic -no-secure -no-jni -no-java -no-remote -no-dump -no-qtcsh

For some reason I could not compile without the "-no-qtcsh" option.
I checked and I have the "tcsh" RPM installed.  I could not see a devel version of the RPM.
I probably don't need "tcsh" so it would have been a nice to have.

I believe I don't need "java" or "jni" even when I am using "perl" to interface to DRMAA.

Thank you.