[GE dev] s390x Architecture

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:12:37 BST 2009

On 7/28/09, uriel01 <uriel.carrasquilla at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I installed the openmotif-devel RPM and the following compile worked:
>  # ./aimk -spool-classic -no-secure -no-jni -no-java -no-remote -no-dump -no-qtcsh

Great!

> For some reason I could not compile without the "-no-qtcsh" option.
> I checked and I have the "tcsh" RPM installed.  I could not see a devel version of the RPM.
> I probably don't need "tcsh" so it would have been a nice to have.

You don't need to have tcsh installed to get qtcsh compiled from
source. The source directory is: 3rdparty/qtcsh

And aimk should call configure for you if it can't find the makefile
there... But if you want to invoke configure by hand, make sure that
you define the proper flags -- find how we invoke configure in aimk,
you can get to the right section by searching for the string:

Rayson