[GE users] Job state 'dt'

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Thu Jul 30 02:07:41 BST 2009

d is for deleting and t is for transferring.  The job was in the process
of being started on the execd when the host when down (most likely),
leaving it hung in the t state.  Someone then subsequently tried to
delete the job, putting it into dt.  The way to get rid of the job is
either to get the execd running again or to issue a qdel -f as an
administrator.

Daniel