[GE users] job scheduling on different queues

matbradford matthew.bradford at eds.com
Fri Jul 31 10:58:27 BST 2009

James,

We had the same problem as Thomas. With mutually subordinating queues,
resource reservation doesn't work. Or didn't in 6.1. I think the problem
is that as the queues are suspended, they don't get included in the list
of available queues for reservation.

I think Resource reservation only works when there is a single, or at
least dominant, queue on the nodes.

Cheers,

Mat