[GE users] job scheduling on different queues

mikep m.pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 11:32:46 BST 2009

> I thought there might be a complication there. By the way, I remember
> that you have subordinating queues to ensure exclusive host access for
> parallel jobs - and that can now be achieved in other ways with the
> latest grid engine version which might be tidier.

Hi James,

I suspect there's a whole class of sites out there with this type of
setup. Could you point us in the direction of this new method?

Regards,
Mike.

-----

Dr Mike Pacey,                         Email: M.Pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
High Performance Systems Support,      Phone: 01524 593543
Information Systems Services,            Fax: 01524 594459
Lancaster University,
Lancaster LA1 4YW