[GE users] Windows 2008 Server install Error

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:57:54 BST 2009

we have windows based 6.1u2 farm up and running which consists of
xp,2003 machine, but we need to add windows server 2008 server machine
to farm, as far as i know 6.2u2 will support that OS version, so we
are trying to build a prototype of farm with windows server 2008,vista
etc but we are failing to connect to username map server, offcourse i
am pointing to SFU based username map server as well SUA(windows
server r2), even i am able to connect some time but if i went inside
"/net"(automounter) i cant see any machine, even if i went inside
NFSpath, it gives some strange errors(saying no such a files or
directory)  and very slow in access, it works good under SFU based
machine...

we have STD's we need keep all our SGE config files under filer paths...

thanks
manjunath A