[GE users] dtrace not working in 6.2u2

adary adary at marvell.com
Mon Jun 1 10:46:01 BST 2009


    [ The following text is in the "Windows-1252" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

Or at least the provided script.

I often used it in 6.1 to see what host was flooding gdi requests (a lot of while (1) qstat ?)

When I tried the same in 6.2u2 all I got was:

[35] root at gravity302 ==>./monitor.sh
dtrace: failed to compile script ./monitor.d: line 13: probe description :::BEGIN does not match any probes

Anyone had a similar problem?

________________________________
Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
6 Hamada Street
Mordot HaCarmel Industrial Park
Yokneam, 20692, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com<mailto:adary at marvell.com>
Office:  +972.4.9091188 - OnNet: 704.1188
Fax:      +972.4.9091501
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.
________________________________




More information about the gridengine-users mailing list