[GE users] License integration with SGE

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Mon Jun 1 15:44:43 BST 2009

Hello Sangamesh,
did you add the complex values to the hosts or global?
Can you post the output of:

%qconf -se global | grep complex_values

or replace global with the host that you added the complex value to.
This should verify that the complex is added to the given host.

Also please post the tmpspace.sh script you are using.
Regards,

Michael