[GE users] SGE noobie

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Jun 2 13:53:28 BST 2009

In modern versions of SGE the answer is "yes" because the internal SGE
messages carry version strings and SGE will complain when there is a
"GDI version mismatch"

Of course you can run multiple versions of SGE at the same time if
they are separate systems and talking over distinct TCP ports. This is
how people often do a migration or conversion.

-chris