[GE users] license Juggler?

tatonki1 chris.madden at mediatek.com
Tue Jun 2 19:39:22 BST 2009

Hi Everyone, I?m an SGE newb and a linux admin for an engineering company.  We use LSF, not SGE, but I have multiple clusters across multiple geographical sites and would like to use license juggler to manage this for me.  Has anyone been successful at getting license juggler to work with LSF?  Thank you, chris.

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination,
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!