[GE users] running magma / talus in SGE with qrsh

adary adary at marvell.com
Wed Jun 3 07:58:00 BST 2009

There wasn't real tweaking except our setup for ssh in interactive jobs in SGE 6.1u3. But I already have a decent lead toward the solution for this since our magma tools are wrapped in at least 3 scripts before they get to the binary itself. The first is a perl wrapper, and the second and third are tcl wrappers. I have a feeling that the signals get lost somewhere between those shells. In any case if I manage to solve this I will write about the solution.