[GE users] License integration with SGE

sangamesh forum.san at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:38:48 BST 2009

Thanks for your response.

I did it without using pure load sensor method.

- Sangamesh

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:53 AM, olesen <Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com<mailto:Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com>> wrote:
> I'm trying to do the integartion of License Manager with SGE-6.2.
> The web page
> gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/loadsensor.html<http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/loadsensor.html>
> explains Setting up of load sensor.

You should be aware that using a pure load-sensor approach to manage licenses is bound to fail for reasons outlined here:
http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration

Here are some additional links
http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Application_Integration

/mark