[GE users] Windows 2008 Server install Error

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:55:24 BST 2009

Hi Harald,

thnx for sharing instruction, what if Administrator account is not
enabled in the domain Level??? Any workaround for that..

in the below samaba config file we are giving  "workgroup  = MYDOMAIN"
if we specify Domain name, no way we can map local admin account to
root in unix, we need to use domain admin to map root in unix with
some modification in the admin account at ADS...

if we give workgroup = otherthendomain , we can map local admin
account i guess but users in domain will get prmission denied..

thanks
manju