[GE users] Hosts referencing old configuration

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 17:58:22 BST 2009

I have a wierd problem.  I had moved few hosts from queue A to the queue B. However those hostes are still getting jobs from both A & B. I have checked hostgroups, queue configuration, I have also removed the client confiuration and re installed  but still same. Any idea where to check? Running version is 6.2u2-1

Thanks
SB