[GE announce] Grid Engine Workshop 2009 - Sun HPC SW Workshop

ferstl ferstl at sun.com
Tue Jun 9 08:34:26 BST 2009

Hi,

let me point your attention to the 2009 Grid Engine Workshop which, this
year (Sep 7-10, 2009), is being conducted as part of a larger Sun HPC
Software event. See here for information and registration:

http://hpcworkshop.com/

The workshop has the same format as in previous years, i.e. 2.5 days of
technology, user and solution provider presentations (please submit your
proposals!). It is augmented by a separate SGE Advanced Seminar prior to
the workshop and by parallel workshop tracks about OpenStorage and Sun
Developer Tools. It also builds on the very successful tradition of
having that workshop in our beautiful and charming city of Regensburg,
Germany.

Please register quickly to take advantage of early bird fees and secure
your room at the conference hotel quickly (limited capacity).

Please also submit your presentation proposals ASAP to apply for further
discounts as speaker and to make your work known to the Grid Engine
community.

See you in Regensburg in early September!

Cheers,

Fritz