[GE users] quota commands

remi remi.chaffard at consultant.volvo.com
Wed Jun 10 09:17:45 BST 2009

Hello,

I'm using quota per unix groups in ou cluster and I'm looking for a way to get for a particular user the current status of the resources limited by quotas. What I want is to determine if the quota is reach or not for a couple user / resource.

I tried to use qquota, but it always display an empty output.

Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot
Rémi