[GE users] relocating a BDB

tmacmd tmacmd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:32:34 BST 2009

Hopefully last question...

So in you method, I suspect your database is on you master?
If so and it fails, what happens? I have done nothing but
spooling...love to hear what happens in fail-over scenarios.

--tmac

RedHat Certified Engineer #804006984323821 (RHEL4)
RedHat Certified Engineer #805007643429572 (RHEL5)

Principal Consultant