[GE users] sge_execd on Windows

pollinger harald.pollinger at sun.com
Fri Jun 12 12:42:44 BST 2009

Hi sao,

sge_execd is a daemon that runs in the background (similar to a Windows
service), no matter who is logged in. Only if you use the tracing
feature, the sge_execd is connected to a terminal. This is the case when
the environment variables SGE_ND and SGE_DEBUG_LEVEL are set when the
sge_execd is started.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware