[GE users] current value of a consumable resource

adary adary at marvell.com
Tue Jun 16 13:13:51 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to check the current value of a consumable resource attached to an exec host.

If I check with qconf ?se I only see the original value I assigned it, and not the current value of the consumable.

For example, I configured mem_free as a consumable on all of our hosts, and each job that starts requests mem_free (through our wrapper).

If I try to check what is the current value of the consumable, I always get the value that was originally assigned to the host.

On the other hand I can look at the load value, but that one is unfortunately not relevant since all is based on our consumable.

Cheers,

Y.

________________________________
Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
6 Hamada Street
Mordot HaCarmel Industrial Park
Yokneam, 20692, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com<mailto:adary at marvell.com>
Office:  +972.4.9091188 - OnNet: 704.1188
Fax:      +972.4.9091501
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.