[GE users] Content of "schedule" file [almost] empty?

soeren_g soeren.gerlach at quanteam.de
Wed Jun 17 13:48:41 BST 2009

Hello,

I was hoping to get a look behind the scenes what the scheduler is doing by enabling the logging.
I enabled the scheduler logging by setting "params MONITOR=1,PROFILE=1" in the scheduler config but the content of the file in $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/schedule ist just a continous set of lines looking all like ":::::::". Likely not a bug, what needs to be configured as well in order to see some more info?

BTW: Running SGE 6.2u2_1.

Best regards,
Soeren Gerlach