[GE users] h_vmem question

bdshayne bshayne at jhu.edu
Wed Jun 17 15:45:23 BST 2009

I would like to create a default h_vmem value for jobs submitted to one of
my queues but not for any of the other queues. However, I would like jobs
submitted to this h_vmem limited queue to be able to override the default
h_vmem settings.

I have set h_vmem to be consumable in the global complexes (qconf -mc):

h_vmem              h_vmem     MEMORY      <=    YES         YES        0  0

and I have added h_vmem to the complex_values entry for just the queue I
want to limit (qconf -mq):

complex_values        h_vmem=2G

Are users now about to override the 2G limit? Does this look correct?

--
Benjamin Shayne
Senior System Administrator