[GE dev] JGDI Events

ppetosy ppetrosy at loni.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 17 23:13:40 BST 2009

Thank you Andre. That code was helpful. I will use JobFinalUsageEvent instead of JobFinishEvent for getting exit status and JobTaskModEvent to get the state of the job.

When I ran getState() I got 128 and when I ran getStatus() I got 512. From here how can I identify if the job is running or queued ?

I am assuming that 128 corresponds the value JRUNNING which are declared in def.h of SGE sources (
#define JQUEUED 0x00000040
#define JRUNNING 0x00000080 ). Is that correct ?

Thanks again for the provided source. It helped a lot.