[GE users] OT: Mailing list removing sender's name

filbranden lists.filbranden at idilia.com
Thu Jun 18 14:18:18 BST 2009

Hello,

I noticed that recently mailing list is removing the sender's name from
postings and replacing it with what I assume is the login at SGE's
website/forum website.

This used to be different, on a quick look I have some messages from
November last year where the sender's names are preserved.

I have to say that I find this a step backwards, since I usually like to
know the names of the people I'm talking to (and for others to know my
name as well.)

Can this be fixed in any way?

Cheers,
Filipe Brandenburger