[GE users] qrsh can't walk through firewall

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:09:13 BST 2009

If you are talking about the SSH integration, then it won't be port 22
as SGE launches a seperate copy of sshd for each job, listening to the
same "random" port as rshd.

The only difference of using ssh is that sshd is launched instead of
rshd, and ssh is invoked instead of rsh on the client side.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/qrsh_qlogin_ssh.html

Rayson