[GE dev] Unable to contact ...yada, yada, yada

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Fri Jun 19 06:44:46 BST 2009

Valerio,

we always recommend to use the same version for clients and daemons.
You can use the dl script for switching on the debug level.
sourceing SGE-ROOT/util/dl.csh and setting performing dl 1 or dl 2 the
command will
print out a lot of debuginformation. Perhaps this helps. But the first
step should be to use the
gridengine versions.

Regards,
Marco